Cymbalta is used for treating depression and generalized anxiety disorder. It is used for managing pain caused by diabetic peripheral neuropathy (DPNP). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Cymbalta as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Cymbalta by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow Cymbalta whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing. Do not open the capsule and sprinkle the contents on food or in liquid.
- Take Cymbalta on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Cymbalta at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Cymbalta even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- blurred vision; constipation; decreased sexual desire or ability; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; increased sweating; loss of appetite; muscle aches; nausea; sore throat; tiredness; trouble sleeping; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bizarre behavior; confusion; excessive sweating; dark urine; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever or chills; hallucinations; loss of coordination; new or worsening agitation, anxiety, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, restlessness, or inability to sit still; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; severe or persistent trouble sleeping; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; trouble urinating; unusual or severe mental or mood changes; worsening of depression; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
Cymbalta is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
|Package Quantity||Per Item Price||Market Price||Minimum Oder Amount|